Please be aware that due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, even greater cleaning and hygiene practices have been put in place to ensure both safety and security of our visitors and ourselves.
We can assure you that we meet or exceed the various Government Guidelines and work closely with the Pyrénées Audoises Office de Tourisme to ensure we always remain current.
Our actions to protect you before you arrive
After each stay, a room is closed and aeriated for a minimum of 24 hours before a new booking is accepted.
- We sanitize our hands and equip ourselves with gloves and masks to carry out every cleaning.
- We clean and disinfect after each reservation all parts and equipment (as listed).
- We provide you with linen washed at high temperature (between 40 and 60 degrees).
Our actions to protect you during your stay
- We respect social distancing at all times wherever possible (at least 1m, ideally 2m).
- We provide hydroalcoholic gel, soap, and disinfectant wipes for your stay.
- We routinely clean all communal area door handles, switches and surfaces during the day.
- We prepare your breakfasts and meals equipped with masks, gloves and aprons.
Lists of disinfected items after each departure
- Door handles, hangers, luggage rack and switches
- Dressing table, bedside tables, lamps and wardrobe
- Window surrounds and handles
- Keys, recycling bins and bins
- Soap/shampoo/shower gel dispensers, and shower screen
- Shower, washbasin and toilet and paper dispenser
Breakfast (and other meals we offer)
For added peace of mind, the dining area is not currently being used, however food:
- Indoors -served in the dining area for all fully vaccinated guests, where social distancing is still observed.
- Alternatively, breakfast is normally served outside on our balcony when the weather allows, where the individual tables are spaced over 2m apart.
- Can also be served in your room in specific circumstances by special request.